Meditation Retreat All Day Sitting, Saturday, June 22nd
Our next Meditation Retreat All Day Sitting is on Saturday, the 22nd of June. As you know these are opportunities to deepen your practice and bond with sangha members. Part time participation is fine, just let Jeff George know when you plan to arrive and leave, at email@example.com. Feel free to email us if you have any questions or concerns you want to discuss.
Schedule & Guidelines for the All Day Sitting:
9:30am-11:30am: Zazen and Chanting
11:30am-11:50am: Work period
12:00noon-1:00pm: Lunch and rest period
1:00pm-2:30pm: Zazen, Dharma talk and Daisan
2:30pm-2:55pm: Rest period
3:00pm-4:30pm: Zazen and Daisan
GUIDELINES FOR All DAY SITTING
• We try hard to start on time – please arrive a few minutes before the starting time of 9:00am.
• If you want to participate part time, please contact Jeff George, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will set a schedule that will least impact the group.
• You are invited to sleep at the Center on Friday night (especially if you live a distance from the Center) – let Jeff know if you are interested.
• You are also invited to stay overnight at the Center on Saturday if you want to join the group for our regular Sunday sitting – let Jeff know.
• BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH – we will provide liquids (teas and juice).
• We recommend a donation to the Center of $15 for members and $20 for non-members. More, or less, is fine. Never let financial issues stop you from practicing with us.
• Because there is a work period with assigned tasks, it is very helpful if you let Jeff George, at email@example.com, know you are planning to attend.
Hope to see you soon!